Google has pushed out a few updates today, most of them very minor. This usually happens every Wednesday. So grab your phone/tablet and start updating your apps now!
- Google Translate recieved an update to enable handwriting support for 13 new languages — Arabic, Bosnian, Cebuano, Gujarati, Hmong, Kannada, Maltese, Mongolian, Persian, Punjabi, Somali, Tamil, and Telugu.
- YouTube now allows you to reply to comments from the app.
- Maps was updated with bug fixes and upcoming events when you search out a place by name.
- Chromecast was updated with bug fixes, and the settings were moved into the side menu as we've seen with other Google applications.
- Chrome Beta just got some bug fixes and the usual stability improvements.
- Wallet purchases made with the service can now be tracked and managed right from the app.
[via Android Central]