There's no excuse for males to be "bored" with fashion. They could easily vary the style they tie their ties. It would definitely spice up the meetings!
In fact, I've tried 4 of these 18 methods already, and I'm keen to try out the rest!
NOTICE:Check out my awesome new project over at www.zettai.moe!
January 12, 2014
I finally decided to do some quick summary reviews and thoughts of the anime from Autumn 2013.
- Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova  - Who doesn't like battle ships that turn into cute girl personas that start firing weapons at each other?
- BlazBlue: Alter Memory  - An anime based on a game in which people with superpowers battle each other. The story is too confusing.
- Coppelion  - Too many annoying characters that either are overly dramatic or cry a lot.
- Freezing Vibration  - Loads of plot. Story was bleh. Some conspiracy that happens in some factory that lasts 12 episodes.
- Gingitsune  - An interesting slice of life anime about the daily life of a shrine maiden girl.
- IS: Infinite Stratos 2  - Fanservice. Plenty of fanservice.
- Kakumeiki Valvrave 2  - Finally! (And the story overall is quite emotional...)
- Kyoukai no Kanata  - No idea what's happening - bam! oh...that ending.
- Kyousou Giga  - Confusingly awesome. You are in for some total randomness and 13 parallel universes.
- Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai  - Hnng!
- Miss Monochrome  - Life of an android idol is pretty tough.
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come wo Zenryoku de Jyama Shiteiru  - lol
- Outbreak Company  - Hilarious parody of otaku life.
- Walkure Romanze  - Jousting. And boring harem.
- Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita.  - Hahaha. What's next? More fanservice.