NOTICE:Check out my awesome new project over at www.zettai.moe!
August 10, 2013
Posted by Wilson Chau
That's right kids. Mega Forms!
|The Mega Pokemon revealed so far|
- An item called a Mega Stone is required to transform your Pokemon.
- Different Mega Stones are required to Mega-Evolve different Pokemon.
- Mega Stones are only available through special events.
- Mega Evolutions are temporary, only activated in battles.
- Fully evolved Pokemon are able to Mega Evolve.
- Pokemon can change types in Mega Form.
Personally, I don't really like this new feature. It doesn't fit my description of what Pokemon is. But alas, that is not my decision to make.
|Finally, a Mawile evolution!...Technically|
I'm assuming that it works by activating it during a battle, possibly using up a turn. If this is in fact the way it works, then I can see how it would add a new level of complexity into battles.
Of course, we don't know all the facts yet. I hope it turns out ok in the end. At least the forms look pretty cool.
New information is still being released! Check back soon for updates.
images from serebii.net