The game involves to use of your finger to morph the landscape to propel the mysterious creature Petit to safety. To do that, you will also have to pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. The sound track is also amazing, set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon. Contre Jour is one polished and addictive game.
- 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectible lights.
- Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
- 12 interactive elements to master which include portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
- Beautiful visuals that simply will amaze you.
- Rich, organic and original soundtrack
- Variety of achievements to unlock
The game costs $1.90 and is definitely worth your loose change! Download now from the Play Store.